ー Translations ー
Professional Japanese TranslationsThe difference between a bad and a good translation can change everything. Not only when trying to appeal to new customers, but keeping a translation consistent can also create trust and show off confidence. To be able to deliver spot on translations, we will have at least two translators working together, one native speaker for each language. This way we can ensure that nothing gets lost in translation.
LocalizationA word, phrase or term does not always mean the same thing in different languages, which is why you should not trust machine translators if you need a text translated for commercial purposes. We focus heavily on translating using staff with not only great experience of the language, but also deep insight of the source and the target languages' culture. Therefore you will be able to appeal to the same target group even though they reside on the other side of the planet.
- General correspondence and E-mails
- Patents in Europe, North America and Asia
- Industrial and construction engineering
- Wedding certificates and diplomas
- Technical innovations in the IT field
- Manufacturing, construction and academics
- Legal material and various certifications
- Medical documents
- Research documents